New Mars Forums

Official discussion forum of The Mars Society and MarsNews.com

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Announcement: This forum is accepting new registrations by emailing newmarsmember * gmail.com become a registered member. Read the Recruiting expertise for NewMars Forum topic in Meta New Mars for other information for this process.

#1 2006-05-10 19:06:46

Bentherdonthat

Re: Quirks on planet travel

One thing I notice on interplanetary travel is when approaching a planet looking at  my timex watch that the second hand well start to tick backwards. This got to be pretty much the same no matter where I travel in the Universe when ever approaching a large mass time goes back wards and furthur advance was use as a detector for finding uncharted planets or a alarm that one is approaching a planet and to start braking. The second had work well for planets when approaching a galaxy all the hands went backward second, minute, and hour. If there is a approaching asteroid to earth  the same effect your second hand well begin to tick backwards.

#2 2006-09-27 12:46:32

=VT=

I'm guessing that nobody has responded to this because of its horrendous grammar.  It's hard to tell what you're trying to say here.

#3 2006-09-27 14:41:40

noosfractal
Website

I guessing that nobody has responded to this because of the author's evident (albeit charming) psychosis.

Fan of [url=http://www.red-oasis.com/]Red Oasis[/url]

#4 2006-09-28 00:59:44

maxie
Banned

I guessing that nobody has responded to this because of the author's evident (albeit charming) psychosis.

Yeah, just read all his 33 posts. lol

Later edit: Topic locked, and the rest of them too.

Board footer