New Mars Forums

Official discussion forum of The Mars Society and MarsNews.com

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Announcement: This forum is accepting new registrations by emailing newmarsmember * gmail.com become a registered member. Read the Recruiting expertise for NewMars Forum topic in Meta New Mars for other information for this process.

#1 2002-12-15 19:12:19

Echus_Chasma
Website

Re: MS in New Zealand - MS members in NZ

Does anyone know how many NZers there are in MS? If there are does anybody know any contact details?

I'm going to join soon when I get some money cos the exchange rate is harsh on the NZ dollar.

[url]http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Echus[/url]

#2 2002-12-15 23:28:33

Phobos

I think the MS should lower its membership dues.  They might actually get more members and thus more funding if they were to lower it to something in the $20 range.  At the very least they should offer multiple packages.  Students and those under a certain age could get memberships for a lower price.  Maybe I'm just being a cheapskate to.  After all it's not like anyone is holding a gun to my head to join even though I think Shaun might be planning to. big_smile

To achieve the impossible you must attempt the absurd

#3 2002-12-16 02:09:06

Shaun Barrett

I've already bought the gun!!
                                wink

The word 'aerobics' came about when the gym instructors got together and said: If we're going to charge $10 an hour, we can't call it Jumping Up and Down.   - Rita Rudner

#4 2002-12-17 09:17:04

Palomar

I think the MS should lower its membership dues.  They might actually get more members and thus more funding if they were to lower it to something in the $20 range.  At the very least they should offer multiple packages.  Students and those under a certain age could get memberships for a lower price.

*Students can get in for $25.00.  smile

--Cindy

We all know [i]those[/i] Venusians: Doing their hair in shock waves, smoking electrical coronas, wearing Van Allen belts and resting their tiny elbows on a Geiger counter...

--John Sladek (The New Apocrypha)

#5 2002-12-17 15:58:56

Echus_Chasma
Website

Students can get in for $25.00.  smile

--Cindy

But thats like $50 after the exchance rate.  sad
Im cheap  tongue

I should be getting some money soon, I'll hopefully be able to join then.

[url]http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Echus[/url]

Board footer