New Mars Forums

Official discussion forum of The Mars Society and MarsNews.com

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Announcement: This forum is accepting new registrations by emailing newmarsmember * gmail.com become a registered member. Read the Recruiting expertise for NewMars Forum topic in Meta New Mars for other information for this process.

#1 2002-05-05 17:03:10

GOM

Re: Hi Adrian,  Is it just me? - Board problem?

Or are others having this problem?

I cannot get to the last post in several of the threads I have tried to read today.  I'm giving up now.  I'll try back again tomorrow.  It could just be my stupid computer, I suppose.

#2 2002-05-05 17:11:28

Adrian
Website

I don't think it's your computer. This is also mentions in the 'Some board problems' - I think it's down to a combination of the pages being really long, and the problems of slow modem connections. Broadband users don't have this problem, but believe me I'm sympathetic - I have to put up with this at home where I have a 56k modem! I can't offer a good solution yet, but I will talk to the people who host this website.

Editor of [url=http://www.newmars.com]New Mars[/url]

#3 2002-05-05 17:15:25

GOM

I don't think it's your computer. This is also mentions in the 'Some board problems'

hahaha

Thanks for your response.  That's what I thought might be covered in that thread, but I couldn't read any posts past either December or January.

This problem just started for me very recently.

Puzzling.

#4 2002-05-07 13:36:15

Canth

I have a cable modem and have had this problem in one or two of the bigger posts.

Board footer