New Mars Forums

Official discussion forum of The Mars Society and MarsNews.com

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Announcement: As a reader of NewMars forum, we have opportunities for you to assist with technical discussions in several initiatives underway. NewMars needs volunteers with appropriate education, skills, talent, motivation and generosity of spirit as a highly valued member. Write to newmarsmember * gmail.com to tell us about your ability's to help contribute to NewMars and become a registered member.

#1 2015-10-06 11:37:30

jburk
Executive Director
Website

New Mars Journal site coming back up soon.

I am working with Lucinda (new Mars Society Executive Director) and Michael Stoltz on a new version of the New Mars Journal (formerly the root of newmars.com).

We plan to have the New Mars Journal resurrected as the online magazine of the Mars Society, in particular highlighting the writings of Dr. Zubrin.  He recently wrote a National Review article which we republished on the main Mars Society site here: http://www.marssociety.org/home/news/?p … -can-do-it

We need design help right now to build out the new site.  If you are interested and have design skills, please send me an email.

Note, these forums will remain in place and unchanged since they are a valuable asset for the Mars Society.

Thanks,

James L. Burk
Executive Director, The Mars Society
jburk@marssociety.org
+1 (206) 601-7143

#2 2017-02-18 14:29:42

jburk
Executive Director
Website

Re: New Mars Journal site coming back up soon.

We are still working on a design for this site's root page.  If you are interested in helping out, please drop me an email.

James L. Burk
Executive Director, The Mars Society
jburk@marssociety.org
+1 (206) 601-7143

Board footer